How To Make Pot Roast Gravy
A pot roast is simply incomplete without gravy, and we are going to show you how to make your own gravy for your pot roast. First you’ll need a couple of things. What you’ll need is listed below.
Check out these Awesome Knives
- Measure out your flour into a sauce pan
- Stir in an equivalent amount of your cold water and stir until there are no more lumps left in your mixture (a fork makes this easier to do)
- Pour in your hot beef juice into your mixture. If you’re using the sauce from the pot roast you will want to pour it directly in from the pot roast, while if you’re using a bullion cube you’ll want to dissolve it in one cup of hot water before pouring it in.
- Stir the broth into your mixture until it reaches an even tone.
- Heat your mixture on a medium flame frequently stirring it.
- Let it cool and condense into the consistency of gravy.
Below is also an excellent video (if you like to watch this being done). This is such a simple way to make gravy: